Monday 13 October 2014

Trafalgar Square Covers For iPhone 6

Trafalgar Square covers for iPhone 6 are here.


Laid out in 1840 by Sir Charles Barry, who designed the Houses of Parliament, Trafalgar Square is a popular venue for political demonstrations and pigeons. The fountains in the square were remodelled in 1939 to designs by Sir Edwin Luteyns. 

Every Christmas a fir tree is set up in the square. The tree is a gift from the city of Oslo in thanks for the hospitality shown by the British nation to the Norwegian Royal Family during World War II.

St Martin-in-the-Fields, a classical masterpiece by James Gibbs dating from 1721, stands at the square's north-east corner. A church has existed on this site since the 12th century. St Martin is the patron saint of beggars.


                                                   


Note: Many thanks to my visitors for buying from Amazon through my ads, you all are helping me with my breast cancer costs and my mom's thyroid cancer costs, I'll keep you in my prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment